Information on data protection regarding our processing of customer and prospective customer data for the purpose of implementing contractual relationships or within the context of implementing pre-contractual measures can be downloaded here as a pdf file: Data Protection Information for Customers and Potential Customers.
Introduction and General InformationThank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Below you will find information on how we handle your data that is collected through your use of our website. Your data will be processed in accordance with the legal regulations on data protection.
Responsible party in the sense of data protection lawbluetelligence GmbH Marktstraße 10 65183 Wiesbaden, Germany email@example.com 0049 611 16779040
Contact details of the data protection officerPROLIANCE GmbH / www.datenschutzexperte.de Data protection officer Leopoldstr. 21 21 80802 München, Germany firstname.lastname@example.org www.datenschutzexperte.de
Access to and Storage of Information in Terminal EquipmentBy using our website, information (e.g. IP address) may be accessed or stored (e.g. cookies) in your terminal equipment. This access or storage may involve further processing of personal data within the meaning of the GDPR. In cases where such access to information or such storage of information is absolutely necessary for the technically error-free provision of our services, this is done on the basis of Section 25 (1) Sentence 1, (2) No. 2 TTDSG. In cases where such a process serves other purposes (e.g. the needs-based design of our website), this will only be carried out on the basis of Section 25 (1) TTDSG with your consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) a DSGVO. The consent can be revoked at any time for the future. The provisions of the DSGVO and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) apply to the processing of your personal data. For more information on the processing of your personal data and the relevant legal bases in this context, please refer to the following sections on the specific processing activities on our website.
Data processing when visiting our websiteWhen you access our web pages, it is technically necessary for data to be transmitted to our web server via your Internet browser. The following data is recorded during an ongoing connection for communication between your Internet browser and our web server:
- Date and time of the request
- Name of the requested file
- Page from which the file was requested
- Access status
- Web browser and operating system used
- (Complete) IP address of the requesting computer
- Amount of data transferred
HostingThis website is hosted by an external service provider (1and1). Personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster’s servers. This may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, website hits and other data generated via a website. We collect the listed data in order to be able to guarantee a smooth connection setup of the website and a technically error-free provision of our services. The processing of this data is strictly necessary to provide you with the website. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in the correct presentation and functionality of our website pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have concluded an order processing contract with the provider in accordance with the requirements of Art. 28 DSGVO, in which we oblige the provider to protect our customers’ data and not to pass it on to third parties.
Contact Form and Contact by EmailIf you send us inquiries via contact form or e-mail, your data from the inquiry form or your e-mail, including the first name and surname, title and email address you enter there, will be used for the purpose of processing your inquiry. for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions stored with us. The specification of an e-mail address is required to contact us, the specification of your name and telephone number is voluntary. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and, if applicable, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, if your request is aimed at the conclusion of a contract. The entered data of the request will also be transferred to our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and stored on the servers of ZOHO CORPORATION (ZOHO CORPORATION B. V., Beneluxlaan 4B, 3527 HT UTRECHT, The Netherlands) in the EU. We have an order processing agreement with ZOHO CORPORATION. You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=de
- Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/de/firefox/dnt/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/de/notrack.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416?locale=de_DE
TagembedWe have embedded Tagembed on this website. Provider is Tagembed, 237 Kearny Street San Francisco, California 94108, USA. Tagembed is used to embed the four most recent posts on the Linkedin profile of BKP Berolina Polyester GmbH & Co KG(https://www.linkedin.com/company/bluetelligence-gmbh/https://www.linkedin.com/company/7391537/). For this purpose, our website establishes a permanent connection to Linkedin’s servers (1000 W Maude, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA).
Data Sharing and RecipientsA transfer of your personal data to third parties does not take place, unless
- we have explicitly referred to this in the description of the respective data processing.
- if you have given express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO for this purpose,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists and
- insofar as this is required by Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.